Duration : 100 Hours / 2 Months
Thursday, 8 September 2016
FI/CO ONLINE TRAINING :-
Trainer : M Sathyanarayana Raju
Course Content : Click Here
Duration : 100 Hours / 2 Months
Batches : Evening & Weekend
Contact : Kumar (+91-9014879068)
General Ledger Accounting
Park of General Ledger
Same Vendor and Same Customer
Credit Memo and Debit Memo
Input and Output tax
APP (Automatic Payment Program)
BRS (Bank Reconciliation Statement)
Manual Bank Statement
Electronic Bank Statement
TDS (Tax Deduction at Source)
LSMW (Legacy System Migration Work Bench)
Month end Activities
Year end Activities
FSV(Financial Statement Version)
Non- Leading Ledgers
Saturday, 28 May 2016
SAP Admin Daily Monitoring Activities :-
1. Check that all the application servers are up:
- SM51 for SAP Servers
- SM04/AL08 Logon Users
2. Check that daily backup are executed without errors
- DB12 Backup logs: overview
3. SAP standard background jobs are running successfully. Review for cancelled and critical jobs.
- SM37 Background jobs--- Check for successful completion of jobs. Enter * in user-id
field and verify that all critical successful jobs and review any cancelled jobs.
4. Operating system Monitoring
5. Extents monitoring
- DB02 Database monitoring--Check for max-extents reached
6. Check work-processes(started from sm51)
- SM50 Process overview-- All work processes with a running or waiting status.
7. Check system log
- SM21 System log-- Set date and time to before the last log review. Check for errors, warning, security, message-bends, and database events.
8. Review workload statistics
- ST03 Workload analysis of <sid>
- ST02 tune summary instance
9. Look for any failed updates
- SM13 update records
10. Check for old locks
- SM12 lock entry list
11. Check for spool problems
- SP01 spool request screen-- check for spool that are in request for over an hour.
12. Review and resolve dumps
- ST22 ABAP Dump analysis
13. Checking .trc file in SAP trace directory for block corruption on daily basis.
14. Archive backup
- brarchive -f force -cds -c Insert the archive backup tape
15. Review NT system logs for problem
- NT system log- look 4 errors or failures
- NT security log- failed logon 2 sap servers
- NT Application log -look 4 errors or failures
SAP SD ONLINE TRAINING
SAP SALES AND DISTRIBUTION (SD)
Mode of Training: Regular/Fast Track
Course Duration: 50 – 60 hours
What I Offer
Class Duration: 60 – 90 Minutes per day
* Quality Training * Flexible Timings
SAP Server Version: ECC 6.0
* 24/7 Server Access * Hands – on Training
Free SAP Server Access: 60 Days
* Demonstration with Real time scenarios
COURSE OUTLINESAP is the leading market player in the ERP world. SAP’s Sales and Distribution module is a key component in SAP’s Supply Chain Management that lists the processes and associated activities in typical sales/customer service and logistics departments.
The SD Module comes with a set of configuration tasks, master data, transactions, reports and technical objects. SAP’s inherent strength is its ability to seamlessly integrate across modules FI, SD, CO, PP, MM, PS etc.
Sales and Distribution activities are very basic to a corporate entity’s operations and given the complexity of these processes and the data needed to execute these processes, a good ERP like SAP is almost indispensible now.
SAP SD is possibly the most implemented and a very highly successful module so far and is still leading in demand for well trained and experienced consultants.
SAP SD training program would cover the standard SAP SD module and how it is implemented to automate and systemize the OTC business processes by providing easily accessible implementation guides, fantastic time-saving tips, as well as direct easily accessible information on the dos and don’ts of implementing and maintaining the sales and distribution module of SAP.
With training in this curriculum, you can gain the knowledge you need to optimize vital Sales and
• Online live instructor led training.
• Participants become familiar with functions and customizing settings in Sales and Distribution.
• Provide an overview of SAP business solutions
• Develop the baseline SAP Product knowledge necessary for participation in more detailed SAP
• Participants learn how to perform the most important functions in the process chain from presales to customer payments in the SAP system.
• Participants become familiar with the functions and customizing delivery processing.
• Participants become familiar with functions and customizing setting for billing process. They also learn the interface points between billing in Sales and Distribution and billing in financial accounting.
• The course enables the participants to identify and explain the more complex customizing settings for SD.
• Participants become familiar with the functions for processing selected cross application business process in sales and Distribution, Material management and Financial Accounting and identify the associated customizing settings.
SAP SALES AND DISTRIBUTION (SD)
Overview of ERP
Introduction to SAP
Section I: Enterprise Structure• Enterprise structure in Sales and Distribution
• Define organizational elements
• Assign organizational elements
Section II: Master Data• Accounts Groups
• Creating Number ranges and Assignment
• Partner Determination
• Customer Master record
• Material Master record
• Customer material info records
• Conditions Master data
Section III: Determinations• Item category Determination
• Schedule Line Category Determination
• Shipping Point Determination
• Picking Location Determination
• Pricing Determination
Section IV: Sales process• Forward Sales Cycle
• Reversal Sales Cycle
• Cash Sales & Rush Order
• Sample Sales and Free of Charge (FOC)
Section V: Complaints• Returns Sales Cycle
• Credit Memo Request, Debit Memo Request
• Subsequent Free of Charge
Section VI: Document Type Controls Processing• Sales Document Types
• Sales Document Structure
• Delivery Document Types
• Billing Document Types
Section VII: Copy Controls• Sales to Sales
• Sales to Delivery
• Sales to Billing
• Delivery to Billing
Section VIII: Basic Functions• Tax Determination
• Incomplete Procedure
• Bill of Material (BOM)
• Material determination
• Listing / exclusion
• Output determination
1) Field Catalogue, Condition Tables, Access Sequence, Condition Types,
Procedure and Condition Records
2) Price, Discounts, Taxes, Surcharges, Freight, Rebate
3) Pricing Determination
4) Condition Exclusion groups for Pricing
5) Condition Supplement
6) Configuring Pricing Reports
• Free goods Determination
• Order Blocks, Credit Block , Delivery Block & Billing Block
• Availability Check & Transfer of Requirement (TOR)
• Document Flow, Document Grouping and Splitting
Section IX: Agreements• Contracts
1) Value Contracts
2) Quantity Contracts
• Scheduling agreements
Section X: Finance Integration• Revenue account determination
• Credit Management
• Rebates / Agreements
Section XI: Material Management Integration• Stock Posting
• Stock Transfers
• Third Party Sales
• Individual Purchase Order
Section XII: Business Interaction with Domain Functionality for Special Process• Inter Company Sales
• Cash Sales & Rush Orders